Hearty Huevos Skillet
Enjoy a meatless entrée of Egg Beaters cooked in refried bean 'cups', topped with cheese and zesty tomatoes, and served on corn tortillas
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 yellow corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Spray large (11 to 12-inch) nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Spread beans in bottom of skillet. Make 4 deep depressions (about 3-1/2 inches across) in beans, pushing beans to center and sides of skillet. Fill depressions with Egg Beaters. Cover skillet. Cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set.
- Meanwhile, place drained tomatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Wrap tortillas in paper towels; microwave on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until warm.
- Sprinkle cheese and onions over beans and Egg Beaters. Overlap 2 tortillas on each serving plate. Top with beans and Egg Beaters. Serve with tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||32%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.