Heart Healthy Breakfast Scramble
A colorful breakfast dish made with hash browns, smoked sausage and seasoned tomatoes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 7 ounces turkey smoked sausage
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style, thawed (3 cups = 9 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original (16 oz = 2 oz)
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set aside. Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut crosswise into slices. Add to prepared skillet along with the potatoes; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage and potatoes are evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place drained tomatoes in microwavable dish; cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Stir. Cover to keep warm.
- Add Egg Beaters to skillet; cook just until Egg Beaters are set, stirring occasionally. Spoon evenly onto 8 serving plates; top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.