Ham and Vegetable Omelet
An Egg Beaters omelet filled with ham, colorful vegetables and Cheddar cheese
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Spray medium nonstick sauté or omelet pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add bell peppers; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add ham and onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until onion is tender. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Add 1/2 carton (about 1 cup) Egg Beaters to skillet; cook 3 minutes or until edges start to set. Using a rubber spatula, gently lift edges while tilting pan to allow uncooked Egg Beaters to run beneath. Cook until set.
- Place half of vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup cheese over half of cooked Egg Beaters. Fold in half over filling. Slide omelet onto serving plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.