Ham and Cheese Potato Tart
A shredded potato 'crust' filled with ham, colorful mixed vegetables, Egg Beaters and Cheddar cheese for a comfort food main dish
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups Egg Beaters® Original
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave on 50% power 5 minutes or until thawed. Add Parkay and onion powder to potatoes; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into pie plate. Place mixed vegetables in same bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave on 50% power 3 minutes or until thawed; drain.
- Meanwhile, press potato mixture over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Spoon ham, vegetables and cheese evenly over potatoes. Pour Egg Beaters over top of all.
- Bake on lower oven rack 25 minutes or until potatoes start to brown on outside and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 2 minutes before cutting into 4 wedges.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.