Ham and Cheese Egg Cups
Toasted bread cups are filled with warm scrambled Egg Beaters and ham, then topped with cheese
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 slices Healthy Choice® Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Original (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 1/4 cup minced fully cooked lean ham
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray six 6-ounce custard cups or large muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Trim crusts from bread. Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray. Place into prepared cups. Bake 11 to 13 minutes, or until toasted and lightly browned.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat. Add green onion and cook for 1 minute. Pour in Egg Beaters; sprinkle ham, salt and pepper evenly over egg.
- Cook, without stirring, until edges and bottom begin to set. Lift cooked part and gently scramble. Continue cooking until set. Remove from skillet and place equal amounts in bread cups. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Let stand 2 minutes, or until cheese softens. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.