Ham 'Fried' Rice
Quick and easy 'fried' rice that requires very little prep
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked lean ham
- 1-1/4 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Chop Suey Vegetables, drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water and soy sauce to skillet; bring to a boil. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 18 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters. Cook 3 minutes or until slightly set; stir. Cook 3 minutes more or until set, stirring occasionally. Stir vegetables into rice mixture, and then cooked Egg Beaters, just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.