Guilt-Free Pumpkin Pie
A 'skinny' version of a perennial holiday favorite made leaner but not less flavorful!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz each) fat free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch), unbaked
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk and Egg Beaters; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 35 minutes more or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cover edge of crust with aluminum foil for the last 10 minutes of the baking time to prevent over-browning, if necessary. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Top with Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.