Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
A quickly prepared Caesar salad dressing recipe made with Egg Beaters for a grilled chicken and romaine lettuce salad
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Place chicken on grate of grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning after 5 minutes.
- Cool chicken 10 minutes; cut into strips. Place lettuce in large bowl. Add chicken; mix lightly.
- Beat Egg Beaters, oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.