Greek Zucchini Bake
A simple layered meatless baked dish with zucchini, stewed tomatoes and feta cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 small zucchini, sliced thin (3 = 3/4 lb)
- 1 cup fat free small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup Italian seasoned croutons, crushed slightly
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place zucchini in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Drain well, patting dry with paper towels. Layer zucchini in bottom of baking dish.
- Combine cottage cheese and Egg Beaters in same bowl; mix well. Spread cottage cheese mixture over zucchini. Top with croutons and drained tomatoes; sprinkle with feta cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes more or until bubbly around edges and set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.