Goat Cheese and Chive Wraps
An easy weekday breakfast featuring Egg Beaters Egg Whites, goat cheese and fresh chives wrapped in a flour tortilla
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 tablespoon soft goat cheese crumbles
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inch), warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Lightly spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Stir gently to scramble and cook 1 additional minute or until Egg Beaters are set.
- Place Egg Beaters in warmed tortilla; sprinkle with chives and fold tortilla to wrap. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.