Fruited Puff Pancake
A fresh fruit sauce tops this unique oven-baked pancake
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 1 pint (2 cups each) fresh strawberries, sliced (1 pint = about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- Sliced kiwi fruit and Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking pan evenly with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters, milk, flour and salt to blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until pancake is puffed in center and lightly browned around edges.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over low heat 1 minute. Add marmalade and sugar; cook and stir until marmalade is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add bananas and strawberries; mix lightly. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. (Do not allow mixture to come to a boil.) Stir in orange extract. Spoon into center of pancake. Garnish with kiwi fruit and Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired. Cut into 6 wedges.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.