These pancakes taste like they are made with buttermilk and are light and fluffy with minimal fat
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour or Ultragrain® White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pour milk into small bowl and whisk in oil and lemon juice; set aside. Place flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl; blend well. Form a well in center of dry ingredients; set aside.
- Add Egg Beaters to milk mixture; whisk together. Pour mixture into the center of dry ingredients. Gently whisk together just until combined; a few lumps will remain. Do not overmix.
- Spray large nonstick griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Heat griddle over medium heat until hot. Pour four 1/4 cupfuls of batter separately onto griddle.
- Cook about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until large bubbles form on top and bottom is golden brown. Turn with wide spatula; cook 1 minute more or until second side is golden brown. Keep warm. Repeat until all batter is used. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or serve with pancake syrup, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.