A tasty egg bake featuring spinach and tomatoes with bread, cheese and Egg Beaters
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup lowfat (1%) milk
- 3 cups French bread cubes (3/4-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish and large skillet with cooking spray; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters, milk, bread, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Toss until bread is coated well.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted. Add spinach mixture to Egg Beaters mixture; stir to combine. Gently stir in drained tomatoes just until combined. Place mixture in dish; top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.