En-light-ened Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delicious chocolate chip cookies contain the goodness of whole grain combined with the sweet indulgence of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3-1/4 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat both sugars and Fleischmann’s with electric mixer on medium-high speed until well combined. Add applesauce, Egg Beaters and vanilla; beat until well blended. Gradually stir in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in morsels.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; transfer to wire rack, cool completely. Store in covered container.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.