Egg and Cheese Pizza Wedges
Scrambled eggs with bell pepper, tomato and crumbled bacon atop a pizza crust
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 2 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, crumbled
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) prebaked mini pizza crust (8-inch) (1 pkg = 2 crusts)
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh mozzarella cheese (1/3 cup = about 1.5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet. Cook until almost set; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes, or until Egg Beaters reach desired doneness, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in bell peppers, tomatoes and bacon.
- Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheet. Top evenly with the egg mixture and cheese.
- Bake 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.