Egg and Cheese Morning Melts
An easy quesadilla -- whole grain tortillas filled with Egg Beaters, a blend of cheeses and chives
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Reduced-fat sour cream and salsa, optional
- Spray 2-cup glass measuring cup with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir with a fork. Cook an additional 45 seconds, or until center is set. Break cooked Egg Beaters into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Place tortillas on flat surface. Sprinkle each evenly with Pepper Jack and Cheddar cheeses. Divide Egg Beaters and chives evenly and place over half of each tortilla. Fold each tortilla in half to cover filling.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat; when hot add 1 or 2 quesadillas. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||35%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.