Egg, Sausage and Phyllo Roll-Ups
Multiple layers of phyllo dough filled with Egg Beaters, sausage, cheese and green onions baked to flaky perfection, then sliced and served for breakfast, brunch or appetizers
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat sharp or mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup softened fat free cream cheese (1/4 cup= about 1.5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 20 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed (14x9-inch sheet)
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Turkey Sausage patties, chopped
- Salsa and light sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray 2-cup glass measure with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; cover. Cook in microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir with fork. Cook 45 seconds more or until center is set. Break cooked Egg Beaters into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onions, milk and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on flat work surface; brush lightly with oil. Working quickly, repeat layering 9 more phyllo sheets, brushing each sheet with more oil.
- Spread half of cheese mixture on top of stacked phyllo sheets. Top with half of sausage and half of cooked Egg Beaters. Roll stack of sheets jelly-roll fashion. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients resulting in 2 roll-ups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until phyllo is golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.