Egg, Ham and Swiss Breakfast Panini
Seven grain bread is covered with a sun-dried tomato spread, spinach, ham, egg and Swiss cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, softened
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 8 slices Healthy Choice® 7-Grain Bread
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices (3/4 oz each) thin-sliced honey ham
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) reduced fat Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour Egg Beaters into baking dish. Bake 15 minutes, or until set in center. Cut into 4 portions.
- Preheat covered countertop grill. Combine Fleischmann's, tomatoes and basil in small bowl; mix until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon tomato spread evenly on each bread slice. Cover remaining spread and refrigerate for another use. Top 4 of the bread slices evenly with spinach, ham, Egg Beaters and cheese. Cover with remaining bread slices, tomato spread side down. Spray outsides of sandwiches evenly with cooking spray.
- Grill 3-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.