Easy Strawberry Shortcake Mug Cakes
Strawberry shortcake recipe for two, made quickly in the microwave
- 1/2 cup cut-up fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
- Combine strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside. Spray insides of 2 microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate. Spoon half of the strawberries over each cake. Top with additional Reddi-wip and serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.