Easy Egg Salad Sandwiches
Egg salad sandwiches are easy when made with Egg Beaters because there are no eggs to cook, peel and chop!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch), cut in half
- Spray 4-cup glass measure or small microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring after each minute, just until set.
- Place cooked Egg Beaters in medium bowl; toss with fork until broken into bite-size pieces. Let stand 15 minutes or until cool.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, onions and mustard; mix well. Place lettuce leaf in each pita pocket and fill each with 1/2 cup egg mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.