Denver Egg Mug Scrambler™
For a quick breakfast recipe, combine Egg Beaters with ham, bell pepper and onion for a delicious microwave egg scramble
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons chopped thin-sliced lower sodium honey ham
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Add vegetables. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; blot vegetables dry with paper towel.
- Add Egg Beaters and ham to mug; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Stir; microwave 45 seconds more or until set. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.