Curried Egg Salad
A creamy egg salad prepared with Egg Beaters, curry dressing, grapes, celery and almonds
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Spray a 2-cup glass measuring cup with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; cover. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir with a fork. Microwave an additional 45 seconds or until center is set.
- Place cooked Egg Beaters in medium bowl; toss with a fork until broken into bite-size pieces. Let stand 15 minutes or until cool.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, grapes, celery and onions; mix lightly. Serve on lettuce leaves. Sprinkle evenly with almonds.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.