Moist quick bread studded with sweet apples and tart cranberries
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, such as Bareburn or Fuji, peeled, chopped (2 med = about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside. Toss apples with oil in large bowl until apples are evenly coated. Stir in sugar. Add Egg Beaters and yogurt; mix well. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in cranberries. Stir in walnuts, if desired.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 14 slices to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.