Cranberry-Almond Anytime Bar
Hearty bars made with whole wheat flour, oats, dried cranberries and almonds--great for a snack anytime
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Ultragrain® White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine flour, oats and baking powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Cream Fleischmann's and brown sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Slowly add Egg Beaters and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- Gradually add flour mixture; mix just until combined. Stir in cranberries and almonds.
- Spread mixture in baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.