Crab and Egg Salad Spread
Crab and cooked Egg Beaters with a dill mayonnaise dressing, served on sliced French bread
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning blend (such as Old Bay)
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) lump crab meat, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 loaf (8 oz each) French bread , cut into 16 slices, toasted
- Spray a 2-cup glass measuring cup with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; cover. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir with a fork. Microwave an additional 45 seconds or until center is set.
- Place cooked Egg Beaters in medium bowl; toss with a fork until broken into bite-size pieces. Let stand 15 minutes, or until cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill and seafood seasoning in small bowl; mix until blended. Add to Egg Beaters; mix lightly. Stir in crab and onions.
- Spread crab mixture evenly on bread slices. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.