Cinnamon Raisin Strata
Neufchatel cheese lends a savory note to this warm cinnamon raisin bread pudding
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 loaf (1 lb each) cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored pancake syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional maple-flavored syrup
- Spray 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Tear bread into 1-inch pieces. Arrange 1/3 of the bread pieces in bottom of prepared baking dish; top with 1/2 of the Neufchatel cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining bread pieces.
- Beat milk, Egg Beaters, 1/4 cup syrup and cinnamon with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over ingredients in baking dish; cover. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes. Top each serving with additional syrup.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.