Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Mix and cook in-a-mug bread pudding recipe for one using cinnamon raisin bread and Egg Beaters
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Place bread in mug; add Egg Beaters, milk, sugar and vanilla to mug; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 30 seconds more or until set. Top with Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.