Cinnamon French Toast
French toast flavored with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 slices Healthy Choice® Multi-Grain Bread or French bread
- Maple-flavored syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Whisk together Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in shallow medium bowl; set aside. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Dip 3 or 4 of the bread slices into Egg Beaters mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each slice. Add to skillet; cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Place toast slices on baking sheet; cover with foil. Place in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining Egg Beaters mixture and bread slices. Serve with syrup, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.