Warm blueberry muffins brushed with Fleishmann's and sprinkled with a cinnamon sugar topping
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-1/4 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- Preheat oven 400°F. Spray 12 regular muffin cups with baking spray; set aside.
- Batter: Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and lemon peel in medium bowl; blend well. Stir in blueberries; set aside. Beat yogurt, 1/4 cup melted Fleischmann's and Egg Beaters in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Set muffin pan on cooling rack. Remove muffins from pan after cooling about 10 minutes.
- Topping: Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon until well blended. Brush tops of warm muffins with 1 tablespoon melted Fleischmann's; sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Serve warm or cooled completely.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.