Chocolate Satin Chews
Delicious chewy chocolate cookies with pecans and dried cranberries that melt in your mouth
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa (Dutch process preferred)
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with baking spray. Set aside.
- Stir together sugar, flour and cocoa in large mixing bowl. Add Egg Beaters and beat with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 1 minute more.
- Stir in oats, nuts and cranberries. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 minutes. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack and cool completely.
- Store in air tight container.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.