Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cakes
Melted peanut butter oozes over a chocolate mug cake recipe made in the microwave for a quick sweet treat
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon peanut butter in bottom of each mug. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.