Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
Easy to prepare breakfast bar featuring Egg Beaters, oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate morsels
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Peter Pan® Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Combine oats, flour and sugar in large bowl. Cut in peanut butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in Egg Beaters and chocolate morsels.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Cut into bars. To make bars similar in shape to granola bars, cut down center lengthwise into halves. Then cut crosswise into eights.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.