Chocolate Lava Mug Cakes
Rich chocolate cake in a mug recipe for two, made with ease in the microwave
- 4 foil-wrapped milk chocolate squares, unwrapped
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Chocolate Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Place 2 chocolate squares each in bottom of 2 microwave-safe mugs.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate; serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.