Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookie recipe made with Egg Beaters and Ultragrain Flour
- 2-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside. Cream Fleischmann's and both sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add Egg Beaters and vanilla; beat until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed after each addition. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 1-1/2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.