Chicken Cordon Bleu
Smoked ham and Swiss cheese encased in a savory breaded chicken breast
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz each)
- 4 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 slices (1 oz each) thin-sliced smoked ham
- 4 slices (1 oz each) reduced fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/3 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Pound each chicken breast with meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness. Spread each breast with 1 teaspoon mustard; top with 1 ham slice and 1 cheese slice. Roll up to enclose filling; secure with wooden picks.
- Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and parsley in shallow dish. Dip chicken in Egg Beaters, then in bread crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat all sides. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes; cover loosely with foil. Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear. Remove and discard wooden picks before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.