A classic French custard dessert made with Egg Beaters and dark sweet cherries - may be made year round using canned cherries
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 can (15 oz each) pitted dark sweet cherries in heavy syrup, drained
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat Fleischmann's and sugar in medium bowl with hand-held electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Continue beating and add half of the Egg Beaters in a SLOW stream until well combined. Then gradually beat in remaining Egg Beaters and almond extract (batter may appear curdled). Add flour, salt and allspice. Beat 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pie plate; top with drained cherries. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish each serving with Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.