Cheesy Florentine Scramble
Egg Beaters Florentine combined with bacon and onion for a flavorful scramble to serve on thin bagels topped with cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits
- 1 carton (15 oz each) Egg Beaters® Florentine
- 4 presliced whole wheat thin bagels, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add bacon and Egg Beaters; cook 1 minute without stirring. Then stir gently and cook until set, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly over each bagel half. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.