Broccoli-Egg Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Baked potato shells filled with mashed potato filling, scrambled Egg Beaters and broccoli florets
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, cooked, drained
- Wrap potatoes individually in microwaveable plastic wrap. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Turn over; microwave 4 minutes more or until soft.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides, leaving 1/4-inch thick shells; set aside. Place potato pulp in medium bowl. Add sour cream, Fleischmann's, salt and pepper; beat with electric mixer on low speed, or with hand masher, until potatoes are mashed and mixture is desired consistency.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begins to set. Lift cooked part and gently turn to scramble. Stir in broccoli.
- Add egg mixture to potatoes; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into potato shells. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.