Broccoli-Cheddar Egg Puff
A colorful, satisfying dish made with Egg Beaters, veggies and Cheddar cheese -- great for any meal
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 pepper = about 1/2 cup)
- 1-3/4 cups fat free milk
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Original (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 1 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, onion and red pepper; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Combine milk, Egg Beaters, baking mix and about half of the cheese in large bowl. Beat with wire whisk until blended. Add vegetables; mix lightly. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle top with the remaining cheese. Bake another 10 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.