Fluffy scrambled egg with tomatoes, cheese and cilantro wrapped in warm tortillas-an easy, good-for-you quesadilla
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high 1 minute or until hot.
- Combine Egg Beaters, drained tomatoes, cilantro and black pepper in medium bowl. Pour into heated skillet; scramble until Egg Beaters are just set, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Make quesadillas: Wipe skillet clean; spray skillet with cooking spray. Place tortilla in skillet; top one half of surface with 1 tablespoon cheese; 2/3 cup scrambled Egg Beaters mixture; plus 2 more tablespoons cheese. Fold in half to form half-moon shape. Lightly brown both sides of quesadilla.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cut each quesadilla into fourths and serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.