Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake
Lemon and cinnamon flavor this blueberry-filled coffee cake
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen unsweetened blueberries, rinsed, drained
- Streusel: Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix flour and 3 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Cut in Fleischmann's with pastry blender or 2 forks until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Cake: Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine baking mix, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon in large bowl. Add milk, Egg Beaters and vanilla; stir just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into prepared dish; sprinkle with the streusel.
- Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Cut into 9 squares to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.