Blueberry-Lemon Baked Oatmeal
Oatmeal is baked with brown sugar, lemon and blueberries
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with baking spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, sugar, blueberries and lemon peel in large bowl. Combine lemon juice, milk, Egg Beaters and oil in medium bowl. Add to dry ingredients; mix until well blended. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until center is firm to the touch. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with fat free milk or half-and-half or fruit flavored nonfat yogurt.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.