A creamy, delicious 'skinny' cheesecake made simply in a blender
Recipe developed by SPC Custom Publishing
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 container (12 oz each) 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (6 oz each) vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Reserve 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs; set aside. Place remaining graham cracker crumbs in pie plate; shake to coat bottom and sides.
- Place cottage cheese, cream cheese, Egg Beaters, the 1/2 cup sugar and the vanilla in blender; process on high just until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine yogurt, the 3 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice until blended. Spread evenly over cheesecake, leaving 1/4-inch border around edges. Sprinkle top with the remaining 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more.
- Let cool on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into 8 slices; serve with strawberries, if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.