Banana Walnut Pancakes
Light and fluffy pancakes made with ripe bananas and crunchy walnuts for a good-for-you start to your day
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Sliced banana, cinnamon and honey, optional
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside. Mix milk, mashed banana, Egg Beaters and Fleischmann's in separate bowl until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended. (Do not overmix. Batter should still be slightly lumpy.) Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Ladle batter into skillet, using a scant 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top; turn and cook 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve topped with more sliced banana, cinnamon and honey, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.