Banana Nut Bread
A very moist honey-sweetened loaf with lots of banana flavor
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-3/4 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt with wire whisk in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix honey and oil together in medium bowl until well combined. Add Egg Beaters; mix well. Add banana and vanilla; mix well. Blend in flour mixture and nuts. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes before removing from pan. Store leftovers in airtight container up to 3 days.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.