Banana Bran Muffins
Moist and tender bran muffins flavored with fresh banana
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups shredded wheat bran cereal
- 1-1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (1 cup = about 3 med)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 medium muffin cups with baking spray. Set aside. Stir together cereal and milk in large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside. Add Egg Beaters, melted Fleischmann’s and vanilla to cereal mixture; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in flour mixture and bananas just until combined. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.