Fresh asparagus, Swiss cheese and fresh tomatoes adorn this open-face omelet.
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Original (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- Preheat broiler. Mix Egg Beaters, cheese and milk in medium bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Spray medium skillet with ovenproof handle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add asparagus, onions, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add Egg Beaters mixture. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet with lid. Cook 12 minutes, or until bottom of frittata is set but top is still slightly moist. Remove lid from skillet.
- Place skillet under broiler. Broil 2 minutes, or until top is set but not browned. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.