Asian Basil and Green Onion Pancakes
Savory "pancake" stuffed with basil and green onions, served with a savory dipping sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mix vinegar, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce and sesame oil together in small bowl; set aside. Combine water chestnuts, basil and green onion in another small bowl; set aside.
- Whisk Egg Beaters and the remaining soy sauce together in another small bowl. Brush one side of each tortilla with egg mixture, brushing to the edges of each tortilla. Divide water chestnut mixture between 2 tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with remaining 2 tortillas, brushed side down. Press edges to seal.
- Heat large skillet spray with cooking spray 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add 1 pancake. Cook 5 minutes, turning once, or until both sides are golden brown. Repeat with remaining pancake. Cut each pancake into 6 wedges; serve with dipping sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.