Tasty omelet filled with artichoke hearts, onions, garlic, bell peppers and Greek olives
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (white portion only), reserve green portion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup thawed frozen or canned artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 8 pitted Greek kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add white portion of green onions and garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add artichokes, bell peppers, olives, oregano, basil and black pepper. Cook 8 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove vegetables from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Pour Egg Beaters into same skillet. Cook until set in center, carefully pushing cooked Egg Beaters to center of skillet with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over half of omelet; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold omelet in half. Slide onto serving plate. Top omelet with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese and reserved green portion of green onion. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.