Puffed Oven Pancake with Pears and Brie
Oven pancake is filled with brown sugar and cinnamon glazed sautéed pears and Brie
Hands On:10 | Total: 35 | Makes: 6 servings (1 wedge each)
2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup fat free milk
PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2 large Anjou pears, sliced (2 large = about 3 cups)
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon finely chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Fleischmann's in ovenproof skillet. Place in oven for 3 minutes, or until Fleischmann's melts.
- Beat Egg Beaters, flour and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until mixture is smooth. Pour into hot skillet. Bake 25 minutes, or until pancake is puffed and browned.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add pears; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until tender. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove pancake from oven. Fill indentation with pears; top with cheese and sprinkle with nuts, if desired. Return to oven; bake 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into six wedges; serve immediately.
6 servings (1 wedge each) Calories 197; Total Fat 6 g(Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 10 mg; Sodium 167 mg;
Carbohydrate 29 g; (Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 17 g); Protein 7 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 11%; Vitamin C 5%; Calcium 6%; Iron 7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods(R)